A new addition to our range; triple layered silk masks for personal use.
Available individually (AUD$15) or as a pack of four (AUD$45), in stock now.
These washable, reusable, non-medical masks are specifically designed for personal use and will hopefully help to free up medical grade masks for our front-line workers fighting COVID-19. They are constructed with a sateen finish on the outside layers, the one that shows and the one next to your skin. In between these layers, there is a raw silk interior, increasing the filtering ability of the mask.
1) WHO and chief medical officers recommend wearing masks as part of social distancing.
2) Relieves pressure on the stock of medical-grade PPE required by all our front-line personnel.
3) Contains no artificial fibres, so no adverse effect on the environment.
4) These masks are made from a natural fibre and are both sustainable and biodegradable.
5) They are washable (delicate cycle) and reusable.
6) No micro-fibre or nano-particle release when washing.
7) They can be produced with a range of different looks by altering the outside layer.
8) More layers than most personal masks.
9) They display your concern for the health of others as well as your own wellbeing.
Please remember that these are not medical-grade masks and should be used in conjunction with appropriate social distancing and regular hand washing.
This photo shows a prototype non-medical mask and we actively seek your enquiries and feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org