Jemala will endeavour to dispatch the purchased item within 3 days via Australia Post within Australia. For international sales the most appropriate carrier will be used. Garments and services purchased from Jemala are made conditional on a shipment contract. The risk of loss and title passes to the consumer when delivered to the shipping agency. If there is any delay in dispatch the consumer will be notified.
The consumer may apply for a store credit or refund within 30 days of shipping of the item if
- The goods are not of merchantable quality (faulty or damaged)
- The goods are not fit for their intended purpose
- Goods do not match the description given to the consumer, or the sample shown.
- The consumer did not receive clear title to the goods (you did not receive a payment confirmation from our payment gateway to confirm you have paid for the goods).
Jemala reserves the right to refuse a refund or store credit on the basis that the consumer:
- Discovers they can buy the goods or services more cheaply elsewhere
- Has damaged the goods by using them in a way that was unreasonable.
- Had the defect drawn to their attention before buying (goods were labelled and sold as seconds, or faulty.)
However an Jemala store credit may be approved if a buyer:
- Simply changes their mind, decides they do not like the purchase or has no use for it
- Finds the goods do not fit
Approved returns in Australia are eligible for Jemala store credit or a refund of the original form of payment. Should the consumer choose Jemala store credit then return shipping costs will be borne by Jemala provided Australia Post is used. The consumer must provide a legible copy of the receipt, showing the total cost to send the goods back to us, to be entitled to the refund of returned postage costs. Should you choose a refund then shipping costs will be borne by the consumer.
With the returned item the original receipt/order email must be provided. All items must have their original tags attached and will not be accepted if they have been worn, damaged or altered in any way. The returned goods must be accompanied by a completed and legible Returns Form. Download here or email us for a copy.